banner image
banner image

trending:‘I can’t date a man who earns less than N200k – Singer Toby Grey




Nigerian singer, Toby Grey, born Tobiloba Mariam Adeyemi, who recently featured 9ice and Skales on her latest single ‘Konibaje’, had an interview with BroadwayTV talked about the kind of man she will like to end up with.


According to her, a man who earns less than N200,000 is a No No for her. Though Toby Grey claimed she is not materialistic, however she said she is being realistic.


“If we are going to end up getting married, then that’s not good enough, I’m so sorry, I’m not materialistic but this is just reality, it’s the fact, I mean if we are going to have like 10 kids your 200,000 won’t cut it, so no! Except you have other businesses” she said.
Here’s the video below;


lyricsiq.com
trending:‘I can’t date a man who earns less than N200k – Singer Toby Grey trending:‘I can’t date a man who earns less than N200k – Singer Toby Grey Reviewed by Listener on February 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.