banner image
banner image

trending:“Only an intelligent man can be Sonia Morales’ husband” – Daddy Freeze says about IK Ogbonna




Controversial OAP and Media personality, Daddy Freeze has reacted to IK Ogbonnapublicly firing his personal shopper for buying him a fake Dolce and Gabbana top to wear.


According to Freeze, he knew after speaking with IK’s wife Sonia, a few times, that only an intelligent man can marry her, and that he now respects IK more.


He said:


“If I loved Ik ‘5’ before this, I now love him ‘500’…. no homo!

The few times I spoke to @sonialareinaa I realized that only an intelligent man can marry her.

When I saw the post initially, I was worried, but with this response, I see the spirit of the biblical zacchaeus, who when he became aware of his mistake, immediately made amends!

Mistakes don’t define you, it’s your reaction and attitude to them that does! ~FRZ” lyricsiq.com
trending:“Only an intelligent man can be Sonia Morales’ husband” – Daddy Freeze says about IK Ogbonna trending:“Only an intelligent man can be Sonia Morales’ husband” – Daddy Freeze says about IK Ogbonna Reviewed by Listener on April 06, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.